（4）在天然产物的分离、提取及结构鉴定、天然产物与药物分子的磷酰化结构改造、小分子与大分子相互作用等方面开展了出色的工作。相关研究成果发表在“ Anal. Chem. ” 和“Bioorg. Med. Chem. ”等国际知名杂志，其中“ Anal. Chem. ”上相关内容被 “ Chem. Rev. ”, “Nat. Prod. Rep.”, “J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectr.” 等引用，其中Chem. Rev. 用专门的段落对此项有意义的工作给予介绍。
相关研究成果已陆续发表在“ Anal. Chem. ”, “ Chem. Commun. ”, “Org. Lett.”，“Adv. Synth. Catal. ”, “ J. Org. Chem. ”, “Bioconjugate Chem. ”, “Bioorg. Med. Chem. ”, “ Ultrason Sonochem. ” 等国内外知名SCI期刊90余篇。
Organic Synthetic Methodology/Green Catalysis/Functional Materials in Fluorescence Molecular Probe
1. Our Laboratory has long been engaged in developing highly efficient methodologies in organic synthesis. We have developed a series of novel methodologies of building C-P, C-C, C-S, C-N, C-O bonds.
(1) A series of highly efficient radical-initiated cascade cyclization methodologies toward various functionalized heterocycles have been successfully developed.
(2) A series of highly atom-/step- economical methodologies by using H-phosphonates as useful feedstocks for the construction of C-P bond and activation of N-oxides for the synthesis of various functionalized N-heterocycles have been developed. The new applications of H-phosphonates as synthetic building blocks from our laboratory has made an important contribution to the field phosphorus chemistry.
(3) Research works on design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of novel bisphosphonates have been successfully carried out;
(4) Our research works have also made progresses on natural product separation, extraction and structure identification, as well as phosphorylated modification of natural products and pharmaceutically important organic molecules. The non-covalent interactions of those phosphorylated molecules and the corresponding non-phosphorylated molecules with proteins were compared and deeply studied, demonstrating the important roles of the phosphorus moieties in biological responses and biological properties.
Related research results have been published in well-known international magazines, such as “Bioconjugate Chem.”, “Anal. Chem.”, “Bioorg. Med. Chem.”, “Ultrasonics Sonochemistry” etc. The meaningful works have been reviewed by “Chem. Rev.,” “Nat. Prod, The Rep.” and “J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectr.” etc.
2. Design and synthesize novel fluorescent dyes for the detecting of bioactive substances such as biological active sulfides, reactive oxides.
By far, we have been published over 90 SCI papers in well-known international magazines, such as “Anal. Chem.”, “Chem. Commun.”, “Org. Lett.” “Adv. Synth. Catal.”, “J. Org. Chem.”, “Bioconjugate Chem.”, “Bioorg. Med. Chem.”, “Ultrason Sonochem.” etc.
@ All Rights Reserved. Contact the webmaster by [email protected]